Adding Extra Weights To Your Routine Is Easier With Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbell 120 lb Add on Kit
Incorporating strength training regimen in everyday life is a task equivalent to climbing Mount Everest. Unless a person has a goal set in his/her head and heart, it isn’t easy to exercise every day.
With pain comes long lasting determination and these are the two main parameters required to be successful in building a strong mind and body.
Being a hardcore bodybuilding aficionado, I have always attended body building competitions. It has been on my mind for longer than I know; it has transformed the lives of many people, including me.
Back in time it was difficult to own good quality gym equipment at home, owing to the fact that they consumed a lot of space.
But nowadays, technology is clubbed with almost everything there is, for example, the new Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbell 120lb Add-on Kit that makes it easier to store and is sturdy enough to use on a regular basis.
The main features of this set of dumbbells are as follows:
- The Quick-Lock in the name is the key feature to this set of dumbbells. This is designed in a way the user can add or remove the plates with the help of the locking screws. Just a partial twist is all that one needs to do.
- This is an add-on that can be used to your existing dumbbell set. Also, this adds close to 45lbs to each of the dumbbells that the user already has and sums up to a total of 90lbs.
- There are 4 plates available and each weighs around 22.5lb.
- The handles are made of steel and the entire dumbbell is chrome plated.
- These are only add-ons that strengthen your existing training equipment.
How can Ironmaster Quick Lock Dumbbell 120 lb Add on Kit be used?
- Add the plates provided after the big original plate is added on the handle.
- The locking screws make it extend from a weight of 75lbs to a weight of 120lbs.
- Drop it right after you complete your sets; it is sturdy enough to handle the fall without breaking into pieces.
What works for this product?
- The brand Ironmaster is well-known and highly recommended for strength training and other gym equipment. The ability to provide sturdy products makes it a hit in the market.
- Though it is priced on the heavier side, this add-on is considered as one of the best strength training equipment by many trainers and body builders which occupy very less storage space.
- Quality is the key and there is not one substantiate issue with the equipment so far.
- Sturdy is the key for the body builders and Ironmaster explores ways to keep this as one of the best in the market.
- Excellent customer service for all issues faced by the buyer
- Change of products in case of damages and workarounds in case of minor issues
- “No fragile parts” makes the user focus on the competition/exercise rather than the maintenance of the product.
What does not work for this product?
- You will be surprised to know that there are few concerns raised against the product. The one concern for perfectionists is the chipping paint problem. However, this isn’t considered as one of the prime problems by many.
This entire add-on kit is simple to use, robust in nature and reliable for exercising. It is highly recommended for everyone devoted to strength training!